At the beginning of each year people challenge themselves in all sorts of ways. Resolutions are being made to eat healthier, to be better parents, to read a certain number of books a month, to make better choices about relationships, and the list goes on and on. As the new semester of K-Groups approaches, I’d like you to consider taking a challenge as a church.
The 30 Day Church Challenge is a “multi-tiered discipleship program.” This powerful campaign will challenge church members to:
- DEVOTE themselves to authentic community and learn that church is not a building you go to, but a family you belong to. (Acts 2:44)
- DEVELOP a worship lifestyle and discover a closer walk with God. (Acts 2:46-47)
- COMMIT to spiritual growth through Bible study and prayer. (Acts 2:42)
- EMBRACE stewardship and a generous lifestyle and learn to manage their God-given resources – time, talents, and treasures. (Acts 2:44-45; 4:32-35)
- ENGAGE in reaching out to others with the Gospel through theirs words, their love, and their life. (Acts 2:47)
SO! Who’s up for the challenge?