Have you ever been left out of a group? How did it feel to be left out?
Have you ever been made to feel like you didn’t belong to a group that you were in? How long did you stay in that group?
At BCC, we have a hope…a desire…to expand our reach of connecting our members. We believe that (K)ommunity Groups are one of the most vital ministries at BCC. In our groups we focus on growing in two main areas: 1) our relationship with God and 2) our relationship with His Church. Forming new groups makes space for those who are new to BCC and those who have attended faithfully over the years.
We were created for community.
Will you help us (K)ONNECT?
Here’s what you can do:
- PRAY – Spend some time in prayer and ask God to provide leaders for this ministry.
- LEAD – Have the faith of Abram. Answer the call from God and step up to lead a new group.
- RECRUIT – Help to recruit new host homes where your group can meet. Begin asking folks from BCC to join you in this new group.
- LAUNCH – Find a study and get your group together for their first night, beginning in January.
- DEVELOP – Help someone from your group to take up the mantle and start a new group.
If we can do this on a consistent basis, no one will be left out. We need each other.
CONTACT email@example.com to say that you’ll help us form new groups next semester.
This post is also available in Spanish